A: Haha, I'm so stupid. I fell for him, knowing for a fact he wouldn't catch me. Damn, that fall sure did hurt
B: why do you have to be? he didnt deserve you
A: yes I have to, I dont have any reasons to fall for him. When I say, “I love him,” it’s not because I want him or because I can’t have him. It has nothing to do with me. I love what he is, what he does, how he try. I’ve seen his kindness and his strength. I’ve seen the best and the worst of him. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what he is.
B: If then could you please loving him without hoping?
A: I should be a saint
B: Yes you are, you fall for the one who ruined you. It's more than enough to be a saint
A: But I'd rather be with him than being a saint
B: You're just selfish. You said that you fell for him but you dont even accept that he fell for other
A: Why? after all we've been through?
B: He's just the same as you
A: No he isnt, he's heartless
B: You're all wrong, when you said that you dont have any reasons to fall for him, he doesnt too, he doenst have any reasons to fall for her
A: ...
B: Dont cry
A: No, I'm not, I'll look fooler if I cry
B: You deserve more, believe me
A: no, that's not it. how do I get better once I got the best?
B: Relationships are not about whom you've known the longest, or who cared first or who cared best... it's all about who came and never left.
A: I think I'm gonna cry
B: Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again
A: I dont know if the pain is gone or if I'm just getting used to it
B: Never dwell on the past and dont allow the future to scare you, because it will crush the happiness of your present
A: nothing quite like the feel of something new. maybe i’m all messed up
B: You deserve more..
A: I hope so..
nb: quotes are from many sources rearranged by me
B: why do you have to be? he didnt deserve you
A: yes I have to, I dont have any reasons to fall for him. When I say, “I love him,” it’s not because I want him or because I can’t have him. It has nothing to do with me. I love what he is, what he does, how he try. I’ve seen his kindness and his strength. I’ve seen the best and the worst of him. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what he is.
B: If then could you please loving him without hoping?
A: I should be a saint
B: Yes you are, you fall for the one who ruined you. It's more than enough to be a saint
A: But I'd rather be with him than being a saint
B: You're just selfish. You said that you fell for him but you dont even accept that he fell for other
A: Why? after all we've been through?
B: He's just the same as you
A: No he isnt, he's heartless
B: You're all wrong, when you said that you dont have any reasons to fall for him, he doesnt too, he doenst have any reasons to fall for her
A: ...
B: Dont cry
A: No, I'm not, I'll look fooler if I cry
B: You deserve more, believe me
A: no, that's not it. how do I get better once I got the best?
B: Relationships are not about whom you've known the longest, or who cared first or who cared best... it's all about who came and never left.
A: I think I'm gonna cry
B: Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again
A: I dont know if the pain is gone or if I'm just getting used to it
B: Never dwell on the past and dont allow the future to scare you, because it will crush the happiness of your present
A: nothing quite like the feel of something new. maybe i’m all messed up
B: You deserve more..
A: I hope so..
nb: quotes are from many sources rearranged by me
No comments:
Post a Comment