heyhoo.. finally it's saturday, the day which means nothing to someone like me who always has nothing to do with monday and even sunday, everyday is just the same :p. last night a fella texted me and inviting me to move my feet jogging the day after. and yes, today, this morning, I woke up early at the supercold moment then I walked out from my room, picking my friend up and went to campuss.
what a fresh morning, it has been long time since the last time I jogged. I love the weather, a lilltle bit misty and cold but fresh anyway.
well, my campuss is very beutiful in the early morning. we jogged around many faculties, someties we stopped while looking at new things, the things we've never seen before, like the new SPORT CENTER, Sughoiii!!! it's great but I think I wont have any chances to use it.
in the front yard of Kampus Unpad Jatinangor, there's a new football court with a good jogging track around it but unfortunately, we couldnt use it yet because it has not finished yet.
actually it was no problem jogging not in a jogging track but wow, our campuss is a rocky and uphill, haha.. still it's okay, we just stopped a moment when we were tired.
so how do I feel now? SO GOOD, I feel like I've removed the bad aura from my mind :D
my body is so fresh now, wanna do it again, I wanna RUN, yes and FASTER fellas :)
have a nice day amigos..
what a fresh morning, it has been long time since the last time I jogged. I love the weather, a lilltle bit misty and cold but fresh anyway.
well, my campuss is very beutiful in the early morning. we jogged around many faculties, someties we stopped while looking at new things, the things we've never seen before, like the new SPORT CENTER, Sughoiii!!! it's great but I think I wont have any chances to use it.
in the front yard of Kampus Unpad Jatinangor, there's a new football court with a good jogging track around it but unfortunately, we couldnt use it yet because it has not finished yet.
actually it was no problem jogging not in a jogging track but wow, our campuss is a rocky and uphill, haha.. still it's okay, we just stopped a moment when we were tired.
so how do I feel now? SO GOOD, I feel like I've removed the bad aura from my mind :D
my body is so fresh now, wanna do it again, I wanna RUN, yes and FASTER fellas :)
have a nice day amigos..
Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
(Michael Jordan)
(Michael Jordan)
No comments:
Post a Comment