hey, I'm just wondering of something this early morning.. when I've just woken up from my short sleep, I suddenly looked at the calendar and realize that this is (should be) my last semester in university. This means I will soon graduate, no longer trouble my parents and can live independently. but on the other hand, I am sad to part with my friends on campus. four years is not a long time but more than enough to know close to the campus and its contents. well, I'm not even good in saying such a parting words though I've experienced it manytimes. it's not like I'm dying without my friends, no.. me and my friends will absolutely have our own way, we'll be totally part when we've had our own life. my future is not depend on them and theirs arent depend on me too. then why do we have to be closed in these last months? it's not because I have no choice, no.. it's just because I dont need any reasons to have friends and so I dont need any reasons to leave anyone but let's stay close these last months :)
*To have a friend, be a friend.



.jpg)


6 comments:
wida, ever since this new semester, I feel that something is missing, sooner or later..
eventhough we're supposed to be waving goodbye this year -to walk on our own paths, I would never forget the years we've been through. Seeing these pictures made me sad. >,<
A memory lasts forever.
Never does it die.
True friends stay together.
And never say goodbye.
ahh ica no, I didnt mean to make you sad darlaa, just to remind myself that only little time left and let's make it worth..
me too never forget what we've been through.. true friens stay together *deeply impressed me
hiks hiks......soon....we can hardly meet each other....we can hardly chat together...we'll never be in one classroom anymore....we can hardly sit together at the Blue Canopy....we can hardly hang out together....
huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sooon...there are so many things that we can hardly do together....
don't forget me......T_T....
I see,I see bamb, but dont worry, HI'06 will always be in my mind :D
sedih yah...kita sudah sejauh ini berjalan beriringan bersama, lengkap dengan semua cekcok dan sebel2annya...tapi kita tetep temen kan?! tetep HI 06 kan?! tetep friend forever kannnn?! (T,T)
iyaa didi, biar kita banyak cekcok, sbeel2an, temen mah tetep temen, kita tetep HI 06, hehehehe.. sukses deh buat semuanyaa :)
Post a Comment