Just like the rainbow after the rain,
a good thing will always happen after you experience pain. What a week, thanks God for arranging many ‘surprise’ for me, I'm grateful that I can survive till now. A hard week, it seemed like everythings around me said, “Hey be tough you girl!”
I sumtimes would feel so useless if I couldnt stop dramaing my heart.
What am I actually thinking by doing such a useless things, Oh cmon, million of people in the other continent are starving now. Still million of people too are ailing killed viruses. Then million of people are losing home, losing families, losing life by the disaster, and ME? Alhamdulilah I’m healthy all over my body, I aint lack of anything, I still eat, I dont suffer from any viruses, and thanks God I live in a safe area.
Then WHY? Why I spent most of my time thinking of you, you’re even stay in my mind while I’m running, why are you everywhere to me, hey the one who actually useless for me? It’s because I’m tired, but I dont know how to deal with it. It’s not like I’ve got e fever so I could get paracetamol for curing, but in this case, I’m sick and YOU are the medicine that I’ll never get.
Even if someday you come, I swear myself I wont give you although just a damned little attention. I mean after all you’ve done, you wont deserve it. I think I’d better suffering all my life. You have to know that maybe NOW I’m so fool but, hey isnt it LIFE? You have to learn to be GOOD. Now I’m learning, err not now, all these years, thanks to YOU. Believe me I’m always wishing you a happy life though you’ve ruined me. Me too always put you at my highest pride, even when you left me without saying anything. And most important is the fact that there’s no one like you, thanks God for everything we’ve been through. You might be irreplaceble but if I could choose, I’d rather be with someone who will stay and never leave.
hey, no, this is not a song for you, this is for my dog and I dont know why I keep playing this song along day.. I'm just in love with it..
I sumtimes would feel so useless if I couldnt stop dramaing my heart.
What am I actually thinking by doing such a useless things, Oh cmon, million of people in the other continent are starving now. Still million of people too are ailing killed viruses. Then million of people are losing home, losing families, losing life by the disaster, and ME? Alhamdulilah I’m healthy all over my body, I aint lack of anything, I still eat, I dont suffer from any viruses, and thanks God I live in a safe area.
Then WHY? Why I spent most of my time thinking of you, you’re even stay in my mind while I’m running, why are you everywhere to me, hey the one who actually useless for me? It’s because I’m tired, but I dont know how to deal with it. It’s not like I’ve got e fever so I could get paracetamol for curing, but in this case, I’m sick and YOU are the medicine that I’ll never get.
Even if someday you come, I swear myself I wont give you although just a damned little attention. I mean after all you’ve done, you wont deserve it. I think I’d better suffering all my life. You have to know that maybe NOW I’m so fool but, hey isnt it LIFE? You have to learn to be GOOD. Now I’m learning, err not now, all these years, thanks to YOU. Believe me I’m always wishing you a happy life though you’ve ruined me. Me too always put you at my highest pride, even when you left me without saying anything. And most important is the fact that there’s no one like you, thanks God for everything we’ve been through. You might be irreplaceble but if I could choose, I’d rather be with someone who will stay and never leave.
hey, no, this is not a song for you, this is for my dog and I dont know why I keep playing this song along day.. I'm just in love with it..
"Cigars in the summertime
Under the sky
By the light
I can feel you read my mind
I can see it in your eyes
Under the moon as it plays like music every line
There's a rug with a bleeding dye
Under the fan
In the room where the passion is burning high
By the chair with the leopard skin under the light
It's always Penny and me tonight"
...
"Staring at a million city lights
But still Penny and I are all alone beneath the sky
Feel the wind rushing slowly by
If I could soar I would try to take these wings and fly
Away to where the leaves turn red but no matter where I am instead
Singing along to feeling alright
Or making it by pink moonlight
It's always Penny and me tonight"
...
"Cause Penny and me like to roll the windows down
Turn the radio up
Push the pedal to the ground
And Penny and me like to gaze at starry skies
Close our eyes
Pretend to fly
It's always Penny and me tonight"
...
"Penny likes to get away and drown her pain in lemonade
Penny dreams of rainy days and nights up late by the fireplace
And aimless conversations 'bout the better days
Singing along to feeling alright
Making it by under pink moonlight
It's always Penny and me tonight"
...
Penny and Me (Hanson)
4 comments:
happy to hear that! same here, i like dog badly, and i will name it WOLJAH, sounds cool yeah?
wow WOLJAH sounds really cool,does it have any meaning? My family dog's name is Kumir (kinda weird name huh :D), but one day I have my own I'll name it peter ^^
peter, it must be from peter pan.. ;P
hehe, si amiga, I love that kiddo :)
Post a Comment