Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am Happy Today

a kind of advertisement but this is my favorite drink before doing sport :D (photo by me)
us vs the oldstar
on a break
look, I was truly happy
me on the field, nothing to worry but the ball and the opponents
with our coach, ajay, ready to fight :D
preparing for the game
(all photos above taken by ajay)


HOLA AMIGOS..
what am I so happy about today is that I finally met my supervisor and mad some movement on my thesis. but wait, no that's not it, I was so happy because I could join a class this day. International Law II class, my supervisor's class. I've been given a chance for one more time sitting in a classroom, learning my favorite subject about The Law of The Sea. I love to learn how a state struggled to protect the sea as the part of their sovereignity. espesially for Indonesia as an archipelagic state, I think that I should have known manything about the law of the sea, about the territorial sea, normal baseline, straight baseline, the right of innocent passage, historical bay, etc.. (I'm not giving a lecture here so if you need to know more just ask me later :D). Indonesia is a big country but unfortunately we still dont have any ability to protect all of our sea, even untill now, we havent finished to determine our boundaries with singapore yet. we've been fooled so many times by that little-but-shrewd state-city and we cant deny the fact that we still about so far to claim anything related to our right in our sea. me, as Indonesian scholar of international relation want to understand this matter deeper, who knows that someday I'll be the delegate of Indonesia to struggle for the existence of our sea, amiin ;)

well it wasnt just it. this afternoon, I was joining a futsal match delegated by 2006 to battle against oldstar team (2005,2004,2003). this match perfectly ended this perfect noon. I'm not so good at sport but I might have bigger spirit to do it more than anyone else. I love being in a game. I love to move my body on the court. I love when I have time to not thingking about anything but kicking the ball. I love the moment when I dont remember anything but controlling the ball.

well finally, the game ended us with 1-4 scores. yes, we were defeated by the oldstar team, but it's not like when I'm in a speech or debating contest where I'd be dying sad if I lost. in that game though we're not the winner, we're all happy (it showed on our faces). the oldstar team which is most of are the athletes of our faculty (and of our campuss too) were great rivals that mad the game became more interensting. I'm now so tired, I got cramps all over my body (no wonder I havent been in a game for long time) but I feel like I've got my mind refreshed, I hope you all feel the same :D

nb: I honestly say that I cant wait for the next match :)

3 comments:

rizkamalia said...

Maaf widaa..aku gak bisa nonton. hehehe... Lumayan Wid, you could loose your weight! Bu Ketua memang jago deh ah, udah pinter masak, olahraga jago, ngala-ngala juga jago, kurang apalagi coba? Acaaar, I'm your big fans! Greetings from Puerto Rico... Sorry bahasa Indonesa saya buruk. Maklum. ahahaha! :D

Wida Wulasari said...

hahaha, kamu lebay deh carr, aku ga segitu jugaa, kamu jauh2 dari puertorico ngasih greetings, aku terharuu, ah tapi kamu ga asik ah, ga nonton aku tanding :(

thisisrizka said...

maafkan aku car, aku emang nggak begitu suka futsal. hehehe...tapi aku bantu dengan doa kok..