Sunday, August 8, 2010

Buzzer Beat

I love this dorama (Japanese drama series).
“Kamiya Naoki is a young player from a professional basketball team. But due to his relatively smaller size and his tendency to crack under pressure, he is unable to show his true skills on the court. Meanwhile, Shirakawa Riko is a cheerful, strong-spirited music college graduate aiming to become a professional violinist. One day, Riko finds Naoki’s lost cell phone on a bus, and their meeting begins a friendship that eventually turns into love. However, Naoki was already considering marriage with his current girlfriend. And it doesn’t help matters that Naoki’s coach has fallen in love at first sight with Riko!." (source: drama wiki)
This isnt a 'menye-menye' dorama. Buzzer Beat is nice dorama basically told about sport (basketball). I've watched it so manytimes that I couldnt remember. I've learned manythings about love and life from this dorama.
I love the "taptap" sound heard from the step of Naoki while playing basketball, and I'm also so damn in love with Riko while she plays the violin, I loveee all the tones she played.
This is one of it, listen.. this is pretty and warm >
Well, and I'm kinda touched by this screenshot ;)

No comments: