I keep almost my whole life hoping.
Hoping for everything bright in the future.
when everyone says that it's impossible, I still believe in my hope.
I know what I have to do is just waiting and keeping standing in my own path.
Well, at least I have faith, I keep myself confidence in this critical time.
But unfortunately, my honoured supervisor seemly doesnt know what is hope to me.
It doesnt matter, hope is different for everyone and he has nothing to do with my hope.
why would he care?
Too much believeing in myself sometimes makes me sick! I'm sick of too much hope too!
What is alright after all these time?
Will I be fine in this next 2 months?
God, did I make a fatal mistake from the start? or should I have chosen easier path?
sound HOPELESS, sigh..
semangaaaat! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment