You dont have to feel sorry about me. Dont ever took a pity on me too. I'm trying to get a life and I dont want you to ruin it for the second time. Everything about us, no, about you and me, is over. You have nothing to do with me, and I should mean nothing to you.
Never act like you care, it really hurts.
You're not an angel, nor a saint, so with your honour, please stop this. Stop bothering me with your halfway kindness, what for? It wont change the way I'm feeling and the way you're doing.
Err.. dont tell me what to do, and dont promise me manythings. You're not even my father. you're not in the place to be nice to me, I wont care what you are doing, they're none of my bussiness.
No, I'll never hate someone like you, you are really the best I've ever known (at least untill now). I used to believe in everything you said, but not now when you're nice because you thought that you're a fault for me.
It's totally okay now, you.. let's forget it all. I may need many years to do but wont it be easier for you, so what to worry? you.. please get your life, I might have mine someday :)
(I wish I could tell you these, but in fact, I cant, haha.. how pathetic :D)
Never act like you care, it really hurts.
You're not an angel, nor a saint, so with your honour, please stop this. Stop bothering me with your halfway kindness, what for? It wont change the way I'm feeling and the way you're doing.
Err.. dont tell me what to do, and dont promise me manythings. You're not even my father. you're not in the place to be nice to me, I wont care what you are doing, they're none of my bussiness.
No, I'll never hate someone like you, you are really the best I've ever known (at least untill now). I used to believe in everything you said, but not now when you're nice because you thought that you're a fault for me.
It's totally okay now, you.. let's forget it all. I may need many years to do but wont it be easier for you, so what to worry? you.. please get your life, I might have mine someday :)
(I wish I could tell you these, but in fact, I cant, haha.. how pathetic :D)
1 comment:
thankyou Mr Lonely, my pleasure.. I'll check your blog soon..
anw, I'm so impressed, you wrote "i think a tofu can describe my personality because i am very soft heart person. easily feel sad in real life. i just can express myself through blogging everyday."
oh it's just like me, my heart even to soft and easily touched in my daily life :)
Post a Comment