Friday, May 28, 2010

Patience or Stupidity?

I've just browsed on my twitter account and found a senior, kak Iip tweet a quote, and then my head was twisting for some minutes, here's the quote:
There's a thin line between patience and stupidity
Well, that means, I've been so stupid these time. Okay, every tomorrow could be a new start. I'll stop being stupidly patience. This is a fault that I often did in my entire life.
Latest, I've almost spent my whole time thinking about a person, just call this person X (I'll always love X as an initial, isnt it mysterious :D). I even did many stupid things for X, but what I've got? X even never says 'thanks' for everything I did for X.
X tells me manythings and I'll make sure that everything will be just alright, but X never at once asks me whether I'm okay. Ah, I never realized that I've did a mess untill a friend of mine asked me "Aren't you tired?".wohoo, that time I directly woke up, okay, I have to stop here before it's going further. Honestly I am too tired. I don't mind being friends with anykind of person, but you know, having a friend like X is a bit hard, for now I still can smile although my heart is upset. I was thinking that's what friends are for, but now I realize that being too nice is naive, my lovely friends :)
well, knowing someone isn't about just wearing him/her. Everything is about 'take' and 'give'. Now you may just 'take' but believe me it won't last my friends. If you like to share, there's also time you need to listen, no this is not about love. Love is another case, friendship is how you love wihthout purpose, and it will be naturally 'take' and 'give' :)
have a nice long weekend amigos!

night @ pvj with some besties (thankyou andri for the photos)

No comments: