Monday, May 10, 2010

Babies are Miracle



Hola Amigos! have you watched that superb cute video?
I was really impressed with that trailer and I'm so damn wanting to see the documenter movie but I just dont know where to get it.
well, I'm actually not a really babies' lover. I do love more than 1 year babies but I'm a little bit afraid of under 7 months babies. I'm afraid to touch them, they're like a glass .Until now, I still have no courage to hold them, they're really fragile. they even can not stand their neck on their own, it's so scary for me, I'm afraid that I will broke them T_T
My mum always taught me how to hold an under 7 month baby, but I'm still afraid. That's why I said that babies are miracle. They're fragile but they could survive growing up. Babies could not talk but they always get what they need. If my family ask me to keep their baby, I'll cry too when the baby cries, because I feel useless when I dont know what the baby wants, I mean, baby can't speak, I dont know what should I do. Baby do cry not only when they're hungry, but also in other many moments, when they feel cold, when they feel lonely, when they need some sleep, when they're thirsty, when they feel not comfortable, ah in other uncountable moments.
I can't hold a baby yet but I think to learn more, that's why I hate people who ignores their babies. If you cant keep a baby then dont decide to have a baby that easy. It's so ironic to read many news about how a baby should end the life because of the parents that pay little attention to them. Although they (babies) can not speak yet, although they just can do nothing, they have the right to have a life. people who brings them here, to this world should take responsible of them untill they can do something with their life.
well, for everyone who's raising a baby, you're doing a great job, I adore you all :)
Here's some pictures of my babies:
Fabian, My Nephew in Bogor, I want to see him soon, I guess He can call me now, "Cik Wit, Cik Wit"
Aqilla, My causin, she was born on the same date with me, but 19 years afterYoyo, My causin, I love love love him so, I hope I still can see him when I back home (well, have you heard about his story? here I wrote it Cerita Tentang Yoyo) >_< Fa'ikh, My Nephew in Jakarta, seldom see him but maybe next month I'll meet him
Alea, My Niece in Cikarang, She's so smart

After all, God who creates them is The Greatest, I love you Dear God :)
have a nice day everyone..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabian. gaya tidurmu atraktif sekali, nak. hahahahaha :D :D

Wida Wulasari said...

iya cil semoga gedenya pinter, aminn.. *lho :D