So this is what I foundlast month. I taught wisa, a 6yo tomboy girl. She surprised me sayin she’s got boyfriend, also an ILP student. She was so happy saying “ms my boyfriend kokoh patrick, ituh ms, wear glasses in YAC 6 class, I like kokoh patrick ms”. the class became noisy as she confessed. Although all her classmates laughed at her, wisa was really confident. I asked her, “is it really patrick? Why do you like him?”
She replied, “yes ms kokoh patrick your student dulu, I liiiikeeee kokoh patrick”. She kept saying that while her friends laughed out loud.
A fella, thaddeus even added, “wisaa, you love kokoh patrick, you get married, then you kiss like this muaaaah, hahaha”. He showed kissing expression that made me speechless.
Their expression were really cute, I mean a 6yo girl which is a green adventure student had a crush on a 12yo boy from young adult class, haha.. I felt a bit pity for her, well I had just finished teaching patrick. So far, he never mentioned about wisa, it must be a one-sided love :))
No comments:
Post a Comment