Monday, July 9, 2012

Adorable Albert

Yesterday, one of my kids classes learned about parts of the body. My students were all about 6 or 7yo. Everyone was so excited that I came up with "I spy" game. I gave them an example, while spying with my eyes and hand just like a detective, I shout, "I spy a part of the body, the first letter is W". The kids were noisy screaming "BINGO!", "BINGO!", "Waist!", "Wrist!".
Then they took turn shouting the "I spy". It went smoothly until Albert's turn, I tell you, he is ubercute kiddo with some part of his mouth toothless. Albert started, "I spy part of the body, the first letter is R". Then he smiled inviting his friends to answer. Unfortunately, no one knew. 
"What's the answer, Albert?", in the end, I asked him. He smiled again full of victory and shouted, "RICE!". I was surprised, everyone was too, then they started complaining to Albert. I told Albert that we're talking about parts of the body, not food.
Albert nodded and seemed cool, then he replied, "Rice also part of the body miss". "Are you sure?", I challenged him, then he answered with an answer that made me almost fall from my chair while laughing out loud, "Yes, miss, everyday I eat rice, now, the rice is here, in my stomach, so rice is part of my body now". I was like "...." for several second then laughed together with the other looking at Albert touching his belly tummy and smiling purely. I loovee Albert!

No comments: