Sunday, May 18, 2008

he's just ben

His name is Ben
Just call him Ben
I know him all
He was just about 7 years old that time
He told me how to laugh

Actually he was Ben
A silly boy stood in front of my windows
Told me a very big liar
Then smile a wide oceans
How come I cry???

I called him Ben
A litle boy not higher than me that time
Knocked my door then hiding beyond
My dad really loved him
So did my mother

I know he was Ben
My sist was always waiting for him
Telling a fool story
I did too
I want to hear the story more

But what’s to do Ben
Before it’s over
I went away

That’s why I called him Ben
He gave me a black doggie
As black as my world that time

It has been 10 years Ben
Doggie’s dead
but there will always be another doggie
I promise Ben

Well, he will be just ben
a guys I know forever
we do care no matter

No comments: