Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Missing my hometown

This morning I felt so blue… hughg
I got up at 3 am, then finishing my Ekopolin,
Thinking, imagining, feeling everything on that really pure morning..
Thinking what I have been,
Imagining what next,
Feeling curious things…
Something I didn’t know at all
I do really miss my hometown..
While nita’s talking about how she really missed her home,
I felt a very big hole in my heart
I’m neither weak, nor fragile
Just blue at this moment

hh.. today, my beloved little sister’s going to get the final exam,
I wanna be in her side
Giving her so much spirit
Ensure her that she can do it
Teach her everynight
Cook her favourite food
Waiting her back in the noon
Play the game in the afternoon
When I back that town
She should have been a senior high school student
I should miss her in a red-white uniform
She’s not kids anymore
She’ll be growing up without me
When she hugs me next time
She will be a young lady…
Fighting ade!!!

There’s nothing wrong with that
I just miss my home
I miss my dog waiting me back from school
But is it still exist??
Dunno
I miss the grass to be cut in my houseyard
I miss the fresh air in the morning
The coolest water
And the smell of the rain everyday

I miss my mother waking me up
I miss the time I waited her come back from the office
I want to help her cooking for dinner
I miss her listening to my stories
Then asking how my friends are

I miss them all…

No comments: