Kid: Ms, I envy you a lot. You can go anywhere you want. If me, my mom I think will not give permission.
Me: That's normal, when I was at your age, my mom did the same. Don't worry, when you're bigger, you can travel by yourself
Kid: Impossible, you don't know my mom, last time I want arung jeram when in Bali, my mom angry, so how come I travel by myself???
Me: long waaay to go, just wait ok.
Kid: can I have friends for traveling like you and your friends later?
Me: Sure, you will do.
kid: But my friends at school are lame, they don't like traveling
Me: Maybe not yet now, later you will find some, or when you're bigger, contact me, lets travel together, ok.
Kid: ahhhh how comeee, ms, when I bigger, you must be older, if we traveling together, then I will take care of you, no fuuunnnnn. *pout*
As usual I smirked and laughed at her silly thought :))
No comments:
Post a Comment