Saturday, August 31, 2013

If I could, would I?

Another thing I love about kids is what they could come up with, they would surprise me with different genuine thought each time we meet. This is one of dozen stories I've witnessed.
One day we talked about imaginary situation, about dream for the future.
In the presentation, a kid was asked, "If you could be anyone, would you be a king?". 
My kids are around 8 or 9, I expected they all wanted to be a king, well for kids, it should have been fun. 
Out of my expectation, a young girl, Kekei, answered with a shocked face, "What? a king? no way and never! its so lame being a king, you only sit, order here, order there, lamee and I would not." It led me to small laugh.
The next question was, "If you had a chance, would you have the immortality?". This question surely would brought vary responses from the kids, I thought, but again, I was surprised by another young girl, Jojos, she confidently answered, "No, I don't want, I don't want to be immortal, I still want to die to be able to meet God, if I don't die, I can't meet God Ms...". Well, such a tactful kid :)


No comments: