Several months ago I watched a drama, "secret garden", some of the dialogue there was still here, stuck in myhead, so I this morning, I browsed the internet and found them completely from here
“There are things that are thought of as fantasies merely because they’re far away. Starry bodies are like that. Just as it is with people who are too beautiful, they readily disappear – In the books that I’d read to find out what he’s really like, this was a passage that had long settled in my heart. It’s now that I realize it, how beautiful a person he is. And therefore, how far away he is from me. He’ll disappear someday, too, like people do when they’re too beautiful.” – Ra-Im
“The things you say are true. It’s all true. But, you fool, where in the world is there a woman who would foster a tender, happy love only to disappear like sea foam? No woman starts a love with a designated end.” – Ra Im
“Among the four seasons, I like winter the best. The face is cold and the body is hot. Even though you’re tired, you freeze when you stop walking. I like it when I have to walk and walk until my heart bursts. Because if you continue to walk, eventually you get on the top of the mountain.” – Ra Im
No comments:
Post a Comment