Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy (?) Birthday, You!

I have a song that never fails to make me cry.
Winter Child by Suzy



I always wanted to give this song to someone special like you. I can always feel your existence. You taught me many things. You've shown me how precious life is.
Since yesterday, January 23rd is the day when you were born, please consider this as a birthday present from your me.
It has been 9 years, time flies. No one talked about yesterday, I'm sure it's not that easy to forget so I think everyone was just trying to have the feeling of "moving on".
Many things have changed. I hope you're watching us there. Don't worry about things here, I've been in many bad situation but in fact I survive until now. Just hang on there until we meet again.
Well, you're now 9 years old, I wonder how big you are (although I'm not sure people grow up there). I don't know how you might think about me, but I'm doing my best right now, I'm going to protect things that I know you wish you could protect too.
Dear, I'm still wondering, should I give you a happy birthday?
I didn't know was that a happy birthday or not, but I feel happy because at least I have you. Whatever happened 9 years ago, I'm happy you were born, I'm happy that you're my brother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lagunya indah betuulll :)

Wida Wulasari said...

iyaa betuul ciil, artinya juga indah :)