Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Have A Better Year Fellas

Happy New Year to those who celebrated it, me, I actually didnt celebrate the new year. I made resolutions almost everyday, not only once in a year :D. I used to spend my new year's eve sleeping. I called it one year sleeping, but since I'm here, in jatinangor, new year's eve is the night I waited the most after the night when there were meteor shower. Why oh why? FIREWORKS is the magic reasons. I'd love to go upstairs, staying in my balcony, and hardly held the sleepy head up, just to wait for the new year's eve fireworks. In Jatinangor, I've seen lots of fireworks from every corner of the town. they were awesome.
This early new year's eve, I spent my night going to the cinema with my campuss friends, watching 'The Chronicles of Narnia-something'. I was overslept on some scenes :D
Then I went back to the dorm and found out that my dorm mates were preparing for some little party on the balcony. Well, I had no reason to refuse, hadnt I? ;). I finally joined them while waiting for the fireworks show on 12.00 am.
These are some pictures of our fun night from my pocket camera:






And these better pictures were captured by my dorm mate's camera, Haris's. I took from facebook right after the photos were uploaded and I've been tagged there ;)



Have a full-blessed year ahead amigos :)

No comments: