Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Letter For Little Brother

Dear my little boy...
Actually I wanted to write you last night, but I had to stay on my friends dorm so I had no chance to write. Yesterday was 23rd January 2011, ah! I didnt know whether I should wish you a happy birthday, because I still cant say that's a happy 'birth'day. It was definitely not a happy day though, hehe..
So how's there kiddo? do you play any games at your age now? I wonder how big you might be eventhough I still don't know whether people grow up there.
Well, kid, as I promised you a year ago, I could finally end my study . You know, I have a lot of ambitions, I have a lot of things I wanna do, I have a lot of things to tell you, but I know this space is just not enough for that. And I know, up there you're watching me.
I am now 22 years old. I am at the age to determine my future, to fight for my passion, and I just want you to know, after all the time spending by struggling on everything, I remember you, I love you :)
You're important person for me, because we are siblings, and siblings share heart. we might have no moment to stay together but I could feel you everywhere. You don't mean nothing to me, I want you to note that, my dear kiddo.
Some week ago, I and my friends visited an orphanage for babies and kids. I met someone named ridho. He's 7 years old, I suddenly remembered you. Forgive me for still often imagining that you were here. I sometimes smile widely imagining that I might buy you some boys stuffs, the cute stuffs I love but I've never got :D. Well, I also often imagining how big you are now. Everytime I see kiddos around, I always feel happy, They are cute, and I'm sure, so are you now..
My dear brother (I always wish someday I could have someone called by it :D), heaven must be really amazing so you went there first. Pray for me too kiddo, I want someday to meet you there, let's share a lot lot stories, I'll get you whatever you want, hm.. maybe, ice cream, yes, you'll definitely like it, no one hates ice cream. Then, let's play together to pay for the time we do not have now..
Aah, I think this is a very bad letter brother, you know, while writing this, too many thoughts are dancing in my head, I just don't know what's the best part I should write you.
Be good there my dear, because we're all doing good here. Mum, dad, mbak ian, adek, and me, we're all now living our life to the fullest.
My only one brother, it has been long time since the last time I visited you, I hope next time when I come back home, we could meet :)
At the end of this letter, I want to tell you that I'm now making people I love happy, including you, it's all about time to show you that I can be 'something'. Now, it's clear that I am trying..
Til we meet again my kiddo!


Hugs and Kisses,
Mba Wit

ps. last night, before sleeping, I couldnt stop myself to say a happybirthday to you, when I said that,
I really meant it. whatever happened 8 years ago, I was happy you were born, I am happy of you now,
and I will always be grateful to God for 'YOU'
, I miss you


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I sometimes smile widely imagining that I might buy you some boys stuffs"

Stop imagining..You can buy him some boys stuff....such as PS3....i'd be gladly played it for him.....kekeke

You've been a great sister....for a brother that lived so far....

You can always consider me your little brother too...then you can buy me some boys stuff that you imagined before..(tetep)...

Wida Wulasari said...

Yesso bamby, you already are my tall little brother, and as a brother you're also reliable, buuuuuuuttttt.... buying you PS3? youuuu wishhhh, ahaha.. :p
thankyou btw, I do hope so, I could be a great sister, at least for my two sisters now :)