I was just thinking, then I'm crying, the easiest way to some minutes escape. I guess God created me with a lot of tears, I can easily cry because of songs, because of some good things, because of a movie (I'll die crying for a sad ending movie), because of animals, because of good news and bad news, because of some good events, and because of any other stuffs I couldnt explain here all.
honestly, I felt tired, sorry for complaining. I do know how climate changes cause many problems for humankind, and I really understand thousands of people are starving while millions are excessive of foods, I'm so sorry for them, but this is just about me... just ignore this, I dont want you to read this, trust me this probably just silly trash (many people judge). Well, everybody has their own problems, each problem will be faced differently by everyone, I wont intrfere except this matter.
Everyday I feel something uneasy in my chest and I keep myself believing that everything is okay, I'm so naive..
I'm afraid, time is running out... Being pushed in everyway (my thesis's softly killing me), ignored while caring, finding a lot of fakes, being left behind by the one I used to care the most, yeah, my head keeps thinking that I'm moving but my feet havent walked even just for a little step, just say, I'm not moving.
Ah how I really miss my oldies. I need their shoulders to rely on.. I want to act silly without anyone with high pride and vanity.
Okay let me just realize "everything is not going that well"
honestly, I felt tired, sorry for complaining. I do know how climate changes cause many problems for humankind, and I really understand thousands of people are starving while millions are excessive of foods, I'm so sorry for them, but this is just about me... just ignore this, I dont want you to read this, trust me this probably just silly trash (many people judge). Well, everybody has their own problems, each problem will be faced differently by everyone, I wont intrfere except this matter.
Everyday I feel something uneasy in my chest and I keep myself believing that everything is okay, I'm so naive..
I'm afraid, time is running out... Being pushed in everyway (my thesis's softly killing me), ignored while caring, finding a lot of fakes, being left behind by the one I used to care the most, yeah, my head keeps thinking that I'm moving but my feet havent walked even just for a little step, just say, I'm not moving.
Ah how I really miss my oldies. I need their shoulders to rely on.. I want to act silly without anyone with high pride and vanity.
Okay let me just realize "everything is not going that well"
4 comments:
If you need someone, I'm just here. I'll listen. You could lean on my shoulder, carr. We struggle together. \m/
and one thing to remember, don't look up too high. there are so many people who's still crawling beneath us. our time will come. as soon as possible. amen!
you're always listening darl, hehe.. I'm just missing the old times when I have nothing to worry about ;)
you're right. I'm missing my childhood times either -the times when all I wanna think about was doing fun, and the most stressful things were school and homework. I knew how it's like to be a kid, it was playful, colorful, wonderful. if I had a time machine, I wish I could be a kid again just for a day! eer, I mean, a whole week! hehehe
count me in then, let's go back timeeee and stay happyly ever after :D
Post a Comment