Saturday, October 3, 2009

I dont care how hard life's going on, as long as I have a HOME to be in, I will always be secure..

Tinggal satu hari lagi dirumah, perasaan campur aduk terbayang mungkin bisa pulang setahun lagi, libur lebaran tahun depan.. (mengingat skripsi dan keinginan magang)
biasanya ga seberat ini karena liburan semester januari pulang lagi, tapi kali ini beda..
Ah, masih mau di rumah..
Ya Allah, pertemukan kami lagi tahun depan, amiin..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yahhh even though my home is not as far as yours but I feel the same feeling to every time I have to leave it...sad and afraid of can't meet again with one of my family or even all of them, because we never know what will happen...but, it's a must, we go far away from our lovely home sweet home isn't without any reasons right?! we go to make them all proud, be a good student, and successful person, so that someday when we go back there, we can smile happily and show them all our pride, and our love, and we can share about many things we meet during our struggle...
so keep spirit ya da...

wida said...

hyaa I've just read ur comment, so touchy.. I know that I'm here now because of many reasons and I will survive didii no matter what..
fightiiiinggg :)