(photo by Indra whisperonthewater.blogspot.com)
(photo by indra whisperonthewater.blogspot.com)
(photo by siapa yaa, lupaa :p)
One of my biggest ambition is ‘being a good teacher’. It might be alilttle impossible now and I might have no one cheering that idea. I dont want to be a politicians and not a lecture too (dont ever compare teacher to lecture, they’re quite different). By being a teacher, I could have many friends no matter how old or how young they are. Teachers has a unique relationship with their pupils. It’s more that just ‘take’ and ‘give’. A lecture may just give the lesson’s material then let you go home to learn it, but teachers... more than that. They’ll worry wether the pupils read itor not. If you mind doing that, they will try their best efforts to make you do that and teachers always keep you walk on the right way, no matter how naughty you are, how ugly you are, how mad you are, they’ll always guide you because that what education means. They won’t just give you ‘A’ or even ‘D’ without realising whether they had teached you well or whether you had any problems.Once I said to my mum if I wanted to be a teacher, she answered that i could be more than a teacher. Whats wrong with ‘teacher idea’? isn’t it a noble?
Haha... I dont know much about this life. I’m just walking on the path I should walk. I know I dont get the things I WANT but I get the things I NEED. Westlife said in one of their songs, ‘what I want is what I’ve got’
Well, this is actually about Cikelet, and KKN (u should have known it by the tittle above :D). I was really happy there because one of our programmes is teaching, yay!
For the first time I was teaching at the 6th grade, MI Bahrul ‘Ulum Cikelet. I felt really fun that time. Almost all of them are naughty, espesially the boys. I was frustated, they didnt do the things they were suppossed to do. They even didnt listen to everything i said, but miraculous, i could stay calm in front of them (I’ve learned it so many times ?) although I was mad then, haha... they’re such a plain without guile. Kids are normally superattractive (we called it ‘naughty’) and the art of teaching is how to deal with them, isn’t it?
Well, second experience was teaching at SMPN 1 Cikelet (wow! That’s my real ambition, being a teacher in a secondary school). I was super duper glad there... I could join them in their class activity. I felt like I was reallya teacher :D
Where there’s meeting, there’ll always be farewell. I am now finally back to my real life (I suddenly think that Cikelet and all the things related to it was just beautiful dreams, haha). I’m gonna miss those kids much...
Err.. life is all about choices and fate my friend, we are now walking but no body knows where we’ll end. Walk your way, living your life gratefully, wishing you all a happy life ^_^
2 comments:
wida, aku juga dulu pernah pengen bgt jadi guru! tapi guru sd sih, cuma karena lingkungan sekitar kurang mendukung jd padamlah semangat itu, hbs aku ga cocok ya jd guru?hehe... trs stlh kuliah di HI,menyesal bgt knp ga jadi guru aja!hahaha...
eh-eh nanti wida mau kerja di jkt ga? klo iya,nnt klo kita dah kerja,kita ngajar aja di rumah2 singgah gitu klo weekend. Sama2 guru juga kan..;)
Waa, sama wina, lingkungan kurang mendukung untuk jadi guru.. Tawaran yg sangat menarik, insyaAllah setelah lulus akan berjuang dg kerasnya jkt, ajak akuu wina kalo ada kesempatan ngajar di rumah2 singgah gitu.. Aku mau mengabdi, sudah mendapatkan banyak hal tp blm bisa berkontribusi apa2 untuk hidup ini, ayo kita wujudkan bersama cita2 jd guru kita :)
Post a Comment