Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My tea's gone cold

My tea’s gone cold, I’m wondering why I got out bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window, and I can’t see at all
And even if I could, it’d all be gray, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it’s not so bad; it’s not so bad…


March, 2nd 2008
10.08 PM

Hai!

Ini malem, jatinangor diguyur hujan, aku baru aja balik dari kosan dina, ngerjain tugas HI eropa, ugh, mana uwchaan, bechek, ga adha ouwcek, hehe, ya, intinya, jatinangor saat ini lumayan lengang.

Bdw, the rain makes me feel mellow, blue.. hehe..

Beberapa hari ini, alhamdulilah semuanya berjalan lancar, tapi lagi inget omongan nindy 2 hari yang lalu, hari itu semua berjalan normal sampe orang nggak penting lewat, terus nindy nanya “Wida, do u still love him?” aarghghh, “maksudnya??” okay, I’m really a big liar, I’ve been beaten. If she asked me ‘bout that, absolutely yes, toh nobody may change my mind, that’s my right.. but isn’t it tat crazy lil’thing? How can I spend my breath for an unimportant person I’ve not known well, that’s really geek

Biasa aja ndy” OMG, kenapa kata2 ini yg keluar? what a nice liar. “All I need just an awareness and also awakeness, no need to regret.” Aku nambahin. Nindy juga ngasih kesimpulan “Iya, the key’s just REALIZE”. hahaha, lucu banget, u just keep a tree grew in front of u, but u dont even wana try to pick the fruit, nor the leaves...

My quirky’s gonna change a lot...

As my tea’s gone cold

But I know it’s not bad

Everything’s gonna be okay...


No comments: