Sunday, March 23, 2008

I've lost it all

I've lost tat musics
I've lost tat pictures
I've lost tat videos
i've lost my achievements
I've lost my works
I've lost all my memories
I've lost all my projects
I've lost all my files
I've lost all my passions
I've lost all my desires
I've lost all of tat stuffs
I've lost it all

I hate to be fragile!!!
am I the only one to be blame!!

WHY SHOULD ME???

why should I lost it
I wont make her panic!!
I wont make her thinking sad of me all the time..

God may punish me,,
but why should sumthin related with my fam??
why??
is it fair??
I really loved her God..

astagfirullah...
how many times had I spoke tat..

I know this is not the end of my world
I know life's still goin on
but is it really accomplished??

Allah, I might be too egoistic
more people sufferer than me in this world
but is crying a sin???

No comments: