


hola amigos, a week ago, I've just got my 21st birthday.. so many messages, so many walls, so many phonecalls... deeply from my heart, I thank you all for those.
my 21st birthday begin with a message from my mate, Andris (thanks so muchoo dear andris), then my best friend in SMA, ega (I was touched by your messages that night ga), then I forgot, my phone suddenly busy with others birthday messages. when I wanted to continue sleeping, I saw a light from my door then someone knocked it.. I asked who but no answer, the man outside just keeped knocking. I finally open my door and tadaaa...
"happy birthay to you..
happy birthday to you
happy birthday.. happy birthday..
happy birthday to you.."
my beloved neighbours, Lina and Thita bought me a birthday cake as a surprise, thankyou dearr, I love you^^
in the morning I've got a phonecall from my home, I was really happy.
on the night after, icha visited me and bought me two cute brooches (thankyou darl :D)
and the next day, when I came to nita's room, my SMA's friend, she shocked me too with a cheesecake and a cup of lemon ice cream (thankyouu nitaa).
and I also grateful to God for giving me so many nice friends (thankyou for all the wishes fellas).
actually, what does this "21" means to me??
I have so many words to say about that and if I write it all, my head might be explode.
but I suddenly remember of a pieces of a nice songs.. this is maybe my "21" :
"Another turning point;
a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist;
directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test
and don't ask why.
It's not a question
but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life
..."
(Time of Your Life-Greenday)
my 21st birthday begin with a message from my mate, Andris (thanks so muchoo dear andris), then my best friend in SMA, ega (I was touched by your messages that night ga), then I forgot, my phone suddenly busy with others birthday messages. when I wanted to continue sleeping, I saw a light from my door then someone knocked it.. I asked who but no answer, the man outside just keeped knocking. I finally open my door and tadaaa...
"happy birthay to you..
happy birthday to you
happy birthday.. happy birthday..
happy birthday to you.."
my beloved neighbours, Lina and Thita bought me a birthday cake as a surprise, thankyou dearr, I love you^^
in the morning I've got a phonecall from my home, I was really happy.
on the night after, icha visited me and bought me two cute brooches (thankyou darl :D)
and the next day, when I came to nita's room, my SMA's friend, she shocked me too with a cheesecake and a cup of lemon ice cream (thankyouu nitaa).
and I also grateful to God for giving me so many nice friends (thankyou for all the wishes fellas).
actually, what does this "21" means to me??
I have so many words to say about that and if I write it all, my head might be explode.
but I suddenly remember of a pieces of a nice songs.. this is maybe my "21" :
"Another turning point;
a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist;
directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test
and don't ask why.
It's not a question
but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life
..."
(Time of Your Life-Greenday)
2 comments:
hapy b-day.. jd inget satu thn yg lalu ketika ultahku masih dirayakan bersama teman2 terbaik saya.. wah
makasihh blogwalker, tahun ini saya masih ultah bareng temen2 saya, tapi ngga tau thun depan, mungkin udah ngga sama temen2 kampus lagi :)
Post a Comment